Sunday, 27 February 2011

New Logo.. New Blogsite on its way...

07/03/11 UPDATE: I have abandoned the old colour scheme and gone for a total redesign. Below is the new design for the logo. Thoughts?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The past few weeks have been a flurry of creativity for me.

I'm in the process of creating a new blogsite to replace my old Photium website (still up at http://www.willablett.co.uk) and this blog. 

So I've been choosing and preparing lots of photos to go up there, choosing a colour palette, and getting the design and fonts right.

Now all I'm left with is the small (huge!) task of writing some content to go on there!

Apologies that I've not updated my blog in the last month or so; I've got a couple of new posts in the wings but I want to save them for the new site, so I'm afraid this might be my last post on this blog.

To that end, I've designed a new logo and I'd really like some opinions... what do you think? 




Thanks for reading and I'll definitely let you all know when the new site is up! 

Love,

Will x

No comments:

Post a Comment